Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Life

Here's a brief update on the new addition to my family!



She finally arrived. The kisses are now Hers, and hers, and his!

We'd like you to meet:
ISELLA ROSE

(Pronounced E-sella. In Italian we say "I" as "E")

Born Sunday March 25th at 2:57am.
7lbs 13oz, 19.5 inches


We are very much in love and therefore very much tired! What a wild ride. Thanks for all the visits and calls from everyone!


JUST A NOTE TO ALL MY PCC PEOPLE AND YOUNG ADULTS COMMUNITY: I hope you'll understand my absence from events, mentoring times, Street Church, Sunday dinners, and other community happenings while I spend time getting to know my new daughter for the next two weeks--and trying to get some rest! :)





MORE TO COME SOON ON OUR INCREDIBLE JOURNEY THIS PAST WEEKEND!


and..introducing our new family logo!

This was waiting in my inbox from my good friend Glenn Wong. He designed our original Gapastione Cafe, and then "one on the way," and tonight when I snuck home real quick to get a shower this surprise was a gift to add to our blog! Awesome! Thanks Glenn, Jenn, and Owen!

No comments: