Thursday, January 14, 2010

2009 in Review

Every year I do this for my family, both of them. Every year for the past 6 "New Years that I've had with Wendy and now my two kids, I put together a year in review. I edit together all the videos from our year and we watch it around the end of the year. I also began to do it with our PCCYA church family and our tradition has been to watch the footage at our Winter Retreat in January. It's a look over the whole year in retreats, times together, and the fun of living community and serving community! I'm so stoked and blessed to be a part of our church family. It seriously is amazing to watch what God did over the year and to be reminded of all those who have come and come. Sometimes it's hard to watch, knowing some have walked away from God and our community, but other times our eyes filled with tears knowing some of those who've left have been called by God to other churches, jobs, and the mission field. This past week we watched this video. I was truly proud and thankful. Here's the link.

PCC Young Adults 2009 in Review from PCC Young Adults on Vimeo.

No comments: