Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another reason why I love community.

(Cool announcement at the bottom)

We have a really great community at PCC. I seriously love being able to be with God's people. Last week eight of us went to see Shane and Shane in Berkeley and had a great time worshipping and celebrating! On the way home I was so filled because we decided to use that time to pray. It was such a redemptive time for me to realize how the choice to be intentional can bless me and others! We had forty five minutes of driving and the time was so well spent. When we pray for others we care for others. Not only does our praying for others SHOW that we care, but I also believe God grows our heart to care for them, too. It's hard to remain emotionally distant from those we pray for. When we arrived back at the PCC parking lot I wanted to hug each and every person in the van because while we were praying I was reminded of how valuable and awesome each person was!




--- FOR YOUNG ADULT SINGLES ---

THE FALLON FELLAS wanted to put something together for all the Young Adult singles in our community.

When: Friday February 9th at 7:30 pm.
Where: 617 Fallon Ave, San Mateo 94401
What: Dinner, hang out, prayer
Dress: Semi-Formal
Activities: TBA

Please RSVP by this Thursday, Feb 8th if you plan to join to jmurphy375@comcast.net.

Jeff, Frankie, Alex, David, Ben, and Zeke

No comments: