Monday, June 18, 2007

My first dad's day


I had my first father's day this past Sunday. I loved it. Being a dad is one of the greatest privileges of me life, right under being a husband.


FYI

I’ll be returning to the office Thursday morning. In my absence if you have any needs/concerns regarding the interns please contact Lauren Majewski at Lauren.majewski@gmail.com .


Tuesday night Street Church is in need of someone to pick up food and deliver it to Street Church this week. If you are able please contact Kirsten Devlin to arrange the specifics. 650.364.3604, or kirstend@peninsulacovenant.com .


College and Young Adult Care Groups started last Wednesday and continue every week in Room 301 at 7pm. If you have needs/concerns email Christina Preston at cmp575@gmail.com .

Thank you.

Tony Gapastione

No comments: