Sunday, July 01, 2007

Recycling

Recycling is a priority for me. I believe it's a mandate for Christ followers to love creation and take care of it. I think littering is a sin. Being careless will effect our future. I remember one time when my mom saw a guy throw a full bag of fast food garbage out of his car window. I was about ten years old. She sped up to the next stoplight and pulled next to him with her window rolled down and yelled, "Because of you my kids have to grow up in a dirty world." I was totally embarrassed, but I can never forget that experience. She was right. How we live will impact our future. We have a responsibility to be a good steward with our stuff and think about future generations. AND recycling not only honors God but it comes with an added bonus. Watch the video to find out.


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Cool video...do you smash your cans and bottles, or do you just take them in empty and whole?