Friday, September 25, 2009

Quotes from my Daughter

We keep a little journal of things that our daughter, Isella (pronounced EE-Sella), says, Sometimes she has us cracken up and other times just in awe of the way her mind works.


-----------------------------

Isella: That’s a cantaloupe (pointing to what she thought was an antelope).

--------

Isella: Papa, where is Jesus Right now?

---------

Isella: What are you doing?

Wendy: checking to see if the dishwasher is clean or dirty. What are you doing Isella?

Isella: I’m just hanging out.

------------

Isella: I love faces. My face is furry. (She got that from Elmo, I think).

-------

Tony: I’m going to eat cereal.

Isella: Good for you, Papa!

--------

Isella at chiropractor’s office, after watching Wendy get an “adjustment” she says: "Mommy has BONES."

----------

Isella: Daddy’s going to work and taking his feet.

----------

Isella: Happy Mothers’ day Daddy. (a week after the actual mothers’ day).

---------

Isella: Mommy what are you making for dinner?

My wife: Pasta with broccoli and sausage…

Isella: and syrrruuuppp!

-----------

Me: Please be careful on the trampoline

Isella: If I fall down a Doctor can help me and look in my ears.

---------

Me: What do you want for lunch?

Isella: DINNNEEERRRR!!!

-------

Me: What story should we tell tonight?

Isella: Let's talk about a dog named Barb.


No comments: