Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Learning about God's love with Isella

Everyone says becoming a parent teaches you about God's love. It's so true for me. I love this little girl and she has done nothing from me. Just because she is mine I love her and want to be close to her! If I could only get that fully for myself with God's love for me!It's good to be home!
Welcoming her home were pink roses and some pink balloons! Mom dressed her up in her pink velour BABY GAP and she took her first ride in the car!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Our sweet little girl spends a lot of time sleeping, but don't let that fool you, she has no problem expressing her opinions. As of her first 48 hours, she doesn't like being changed. We hope that changes!

She's already earned a nickname for this cry. We call it the VULTURE CRY because she screeches at the cold of wipes or just cold in general. After all, she's used to being in the warmth of the womb!










Important prayer request:
Isella's (2nd) cousin was born on March 23rd.
Cooper Joseph Wooldridge along with his
mom, my Aunt Jerri, is still receiving
medical treatment at the hospital in Illinois.
Please pray for both of their recovery and full healing!

1 comment:

mamaktbug said...

so fun to hear about your experiences with isella. i remember how incredible those first few days were...enjoy them! we're praying for you guys and couldn't be happier for you. she's beautiful!

katie (and john too)