Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter. Jesus Christ is Risen!

What Jesus did for us 2000 years ago in his life, death, and resurrection was give us a new and full life in a relationship with God as Father, purpose and mission, freedom from sin and fearing death, AND (not just) life eternal.



He is risen Indeed.



Well, life for me as husband, father, and pastor will start anew tomorrow. I have had two great weeks to be with my family and enjoy together this new season of life!Thanks to our great Church and community for offering me this opportunity. I am looking forward to meeting again with people and connecting with God's movement within.

Keep this on the radar!

LEADERS AND SERVANTS PRAYER AND DINNER ON FRIDAY APRIL 13TH
SUNDAY HANG OUTS AFTER SUNDAY AT 6 RESUME ON SUNDAY APRIL 15TH
THE DEEP ON SATURDAY APRIL 28TH!

No comments: