Monday, March 03, 2008

buzz

This past weekend I was at a training for a new physical fitness program that is coming to PCCC! That's a P and 3 C's --Peninsula Covenant Community Center!

BODY TRAINING SYSTEMS
Check out the link and watch the video at the bottom right hand corner.

With that--I came away this weekend pumped (and sore) about this new group fitness program coming to PCCC! The trainer leading the weekend was so into BTS that she motivated all of us through her excitement about how BTS can change people's health and change their life---and seriously I came away pumped about real life change not only through group fitness but through God's love! Our trainer at one point said that this group fitness program is so awesome, people are going to be talking about it. She believed in this "product" so much as a way of life that she believed there would be a buzz around Redwood City about people's experience with Body Training Systems. It really convicted me. I thought, how often is the "buzz" about stuff that isn't really satisfying or eternal? The buzz usually is about movies, sports, fashion, money, news, etc....but when we are living in God's kingdom--we have so much to "buzz" about. It really made me think! I hope I buzz. I hope WE buzz.

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. By bottom right hand corner do you mean the myspace link?

- justin