Thursday, March 18, 2010

When someone will do whatever it takes to get what they want...

That's the making of a good story. A story we want to read, watch, or hear. This is Zach. He's an actor. I don't know much about his life other than what I read here, but it's a good story. But he has a story of wanting something really bad, and overcoming the obstacles, his own physical challenges, to get it. That's the making of a good story. A character who wants something and will do what ever it takes to get what they want, completely changing in the process. So, like I said, I don't know much about Zach, but his story encourages me. We are called to OVERCOME. This story encouraged me because it's someone conquering the odds, and I love it when it's someone fulfilling a dream within the arts.

No comments: