Monday, February 22, 2010

The Sound Room: Emotional Intimacy

As we finish out February, the month where we typically think about love, red hearts, romance, and gifts from that special person. This podcast isn't about dating or marriage specifically, it's about EMOTIONAL INTIMACY, which is important to every and any relationship: friends, family, co-workers, Church family, and especially in marriage.

I really like how God moves so differently in each person he's created.
I've had this podcast going for about three and half months now. It's called THE SOUND ROOM (TSR) and you can subscribe via iTunes! I'm really stoked on the stories we've captured. I really want to encourage you to listen in, pass them on, and let us know how you are impacted. This podcast features BRIAN PERSON, personal friend and counselor to both me and my wife. He discusses the challenges to healthy emotionally intimacy in this conversation that deals with boundaries, honesty, and addressing red flags in our life.

No comments: