Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have a two year old.

We are really experiencing Psalm 127:3 today!

My daughter Isella turned TWO today. Cupcakes, a train ride, friends and nieghors, butterfly tattoos, Koi Fish, park playing, and total beautiful sweetness. We are so thankful God gifted us with this little girl. She is growing up, learning so much, and helping us to become the people/parents God wants us to be. God is teaching me so much being a dad. There's nothing like being a parent to learn about the true love God intended. So many times as I am holding her, praying, and singing with her that God reminds me that his love for me (and her) is millions of times more deep, high, wide, and unconditional. Beautiful. 



Spent some time at a new fave place for us in San Mateo. The Japanese Gardens where they feed the Koi fish daily at 11am and 3pm.



I love being a dad.

No comments: