Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Inspiration

PCC has has many staff policies.
Here's one of them.

Bereavement Leave In the event of the death of your current spouse, child, parent, legal guardian, brother, sister, grandparent, grandchild, or mother-, father-, sister-, brother-, son- or daughter-in-law, you may take up to three consecutive scheduled work days off with pay with the approval of the Church. Your supervisor may approve additional unpaid time off.

So I've taken advantage of the policy. I just long to have some time good time to read, process and pray. And the reality is as husband and father, time is limited so I will take what I can get. I've done some resting, went on a bike ride with Isella, and today Wendy and I got to get out and go on a mid-day date (thanks again Grandparents)! We
saw the new movie Eagle Eye (Good action but I suggest you wait to rent it on DVD). But what brought me inspiration was the trailers. (I know I'm not the only one who loves trailers, right? Seriously I have spent hours on this site. ) The Soloist. I'm excited to see this movie because it reminded me of some friends that I have made on the street. And it reminds me of God's heart for the poor. We'll see how it actually pans out on the silver screen.

No comments: